Why Fix It PT charges a flat rate for service
Our mission at Fix It PT is to offer an affordable, accessible, efficient service to assess and address movement to restore function and increase activity level for all ages and abilities. Because of such high insurance deductibles and co-pays, and ever changing insurance rules, the way to offer an affordable service is to charge a flat rate. I will offer an easy way to see if your private insurance company allows you to get reimbursed for out-of-pocket physical therapy services. Follow the instructions to the right. Physical Therapy services also qualify under HSA and flex accounts.
Possible private insurance reimbursement
Here are the steps to submitting your physical therapy claim form to your private insurance. This does depend on your plan, so you will first want to call your insurance company and ask about reimbursement for out-of-network physical therapy services.
- Call and ask your insurance company if you are able to get reimbursed for out-of-network physical therapy services per your policy
- If yes, ask where you can find the reimbursement form
- We will supply you with a ales receipt that includes the ICD- 10 codes and CPT codes and correlated charges
- You will fill out the form and send it in along with your detailed receipt to your insurance company
- Your insurance company will decide how much they are willing to reimburse and they will send you the reimbursement to the address you supply on the form
Fix It physical therapy is not a provider of Medicare covered services for Medicare beneficiaries, nor is Fix It physical therapy a provider for Workers Compensation or Medicaid.